This service includes the option of accessing the collected data in real time, as well as through historical data:
- Current position, speed and driving direction of the vehicle
- Overview of vehicle movements in a given time-frame, with detailed reports on driving and resting periods.
- Control of vehicle use within the working hours, outside the working hours and on days off.
- Control of visited locations of importance to the client
- Speeding control
- Overview of number of kilometers driven for each selected period
The FMS device can be connected to the diagnostic system located in both new and older vehicle types. The unit converts required data to the format of an FMS-message which is forwarded directly to the GPS Fleet Management system for receiving and processing of the FMS data.
- Fuel consumption
- Fuel level in the tank
- Driving speed
- Engine speed
- Ignition switch
- Opening of the door
- Trunk – loading area
- Other relevant parameters
With the easy-to-use maps and clear instructions in the chosen language, drivers no longer have to think about the route or taking a wrong turn and wandering about, they are simply lead to the correct destination.
In addition to choosing the shortest route or route planning for several forthcoming travel destinations, drivers can receive messages with defined routes and follow the received instructions. This is done by sending coordinates from the NTS Desktop application directly to the navigation device.
In addition to navigation, this service provides communication you can use at any moment to obtain the information about the status of the transport of your goods and to start a simple chat communication with the driver.
The driver has the option to inform you of the status via his communication device, as follows:
- Rest time
- Loading of goods
- Unloading of goods
- Other work etc.
This way you will receive the status at any given moment without the need to communicate with the driver by phone, thus significantly reducing the operating costs, improving business processes and user satisfaction of your clients and you have a complete historical overview of all trips, their statuses and times.
In addition to sending the status, you can also send SHORT MESSAGES through our system from your computer and deliver it directly to the driver in the vehicle. Since it is a TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION, the driver can also send messages from his navigation and communication device, both to the dispatcher and to other drivers in other vehicles.
You have uninterrupted communication 24h a day, and feedback to the sender about the received and read message.
In addition to services of locating, tracking, telemetry data monitoring and monitoring of other parameters, NTS offers the following software solutions, which together form a complete fleet management system.
- Service book, which allows complete management of service costs, scheduling and reminders about upcoming service appointments
- Fleet control and costs records
- Vehicle usage control during working hours – through special configuration options, NTS is able to provide the functionality that allows users to monitor how many vehicles are used effectively during working hours, outside office hours or during weekends and holidays.
- The entry and import of fuel costs, connection to the ERP system via an API or via FTP.
- Creation of travel orders
- Real-time warning messages concerning events
NTS LLS – Fuel-sensors
High quality sensors, with very high precision characteristics, help you monitor the fuel level in the tank at any time and safeguard against abuse.
As the sensors are connected to the existing system, NTS is also able to provide appropriate software support for using this system, in the form of reports and alerts for the user, in case of any sudden change.
With our tank caps the clients can rest assured that there will be no unauthorized access and pouring out of fuel. In addition, the system provides a high level of safety for the driver, activating appropriate sound alarms in the truck cabin. The dispatcher or the user of the vehicle tracking application receives an alarm via the application, or an e-mail.
The NTS flow measuring devices offer an overview of how much fuel flowed from the tank to the engine and how much flowed back to the tank, unused. Thus, the system user receives reliable information on the actual fuel consumption. This device is particularly suitable for machines that have a high fuel consumption.
This service offers:
- Centralized remote transmission of data from the digital tachograph
- A timely response to traffic regulation violations
- Overview of the application data in the NTS Desktop application and reporting
Advantages for the NTS Tacho user:
- The client has the option of downloading data from all digital tachographs of the fleet, according to legal requirements, as well as creating reports from downloaded .ddd files within the application, via a module for reading the .ddd files.
- Apart from that, there is a possibility of using our log files at any time.
- This way, the client can reduce costs (no need for the trucks to move to the location and manually receive the data).
- The client can fulfill his legal obligations in a simple way.
- The archiving of DDD-files is carried out in a quick and simple way.
- Data transmission is absolutely safe because the client requires an Admin-card and a fixed IP address, so that no transmission errors can occur. Automatic data transfer.
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Reduced costs, improved productivity
- Reducing empty kilometers
- Office employees do not waste time with downloading data
- Improved overview of driver performance
- Complete data control
- Easy to implement
- Protection of sensitive data
Easy to use. You only need to charge the battery of the device, indicated by the corresponding LED light on the device. Then give the device to the person who is going to be wearing it.
You only need to log into the application, then you have the option to see the position of the person wearing the personal tracker.
Personal tracking can be used with the NTS Desktop application, Web NTS or mobile application NTS Mobile.
The user can create the shortest route, with a special module for route optimization. He can then save each route, compare routes visually and check whether there were deviations and how big. A user with the implemented NTS navigation with communication service has the possibility of sending the route directly to the navigation and communication device, located with the driver in the cabin.
This is what it looks like in practice.
The user can choose one of the two possible route creation options:
- By choosing an address on the map
- By choosing a previously entered location
Then, he must save the route and assign it to a specific vehicle. In addition, the user can save the route and route instructions, as a PDF file, or print it immediately. Lines
The user also has the option, by using previously entered locations, of creating lists of locations to be visited by the driver in one day, week, or month. The user enters locations once, assigns the vehicle and defines intervals in which a certain visit is repeated (daily, weekly, monthly, on a certain day of the month / year). In accordance with the defined routes, the user can quickly and easily create a list of all location visits.
This gives the user a higher level of control, increases customer satisfaction, reduces costs and improves the quality of business.
There are several rules the driver must comply with, in his everyday vehicle use:
- Observe the traffic flow in advance
- If we anticipate the current traffic situation and adapt our behavior and keep an appropriate distance, we increase the safety and reduce the risk of an abrupt reaction such as sudden braking, sudden start, etc.
- Develop maximum possible speed at minimal throttle
- This makes driving less stressful, saves fuel and prevents unexpected reactions to current traffic conditions.
- Timely gear shifting
- Timely shifting to the next gear reduces also fuel consumption.
- Occasional check of tire pressure
- Avoiding the use of equipment which is not permanently required
- Use of air conditioning and other devices in the vehicle also has an impact on fuel consumption. If certain devices are not in use, it is advisable to turn them off, thereby reducing fuel consumption and emission of harmful gases.