The application NTS Desktop is a powerful fleet management application based on GPS monitoring of vehicles. It combines all data that GPS modem and devices send from the vehicle. Also, with this application you are able to completely administer the fleet: costs, drivers, driver identification, driving during work hours, services and more.
Clients can use the following modules in the application:
- Vehicle module – this module enables real time data tracking
- History module – provides a visual overview of the history of the vehicle’s motion and access to a large number of reports and graphics
- Driver module – this module enables the administration of data on drivers as well as setting the keys for the identification of the drivers
- Service book Module – this module enables scheduling of all services as well as records on all fleet costs
The minimal technical requirements to install the NTS Desktop application:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10, Ubuntu or Mac OS X operating system
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM on your computer
- Installed Java Web Start (from version 7)
- Internet connection of minimum 500 kb/sec
In the section Support is a complete guide to installation of the application, as well as phones of the Customer support.